Register Now for the 2015 Beverage Alcohol Community Symposium!
This year the Beverage Alcohol Community is hosting the second annual Wholesale Gathering, ShipCompliant's fall event for beverage alcohol suppliers on Thursday, November 12 in New York, NY. Confirmed speakers include:
- John Beaudette, President & CEO, MHW, Ltd.
- Bill Earle, President, National Association of Beverage Importers, Inc.
- Susan Evans, Executive Liaison for Industry and State Matters, Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB)
- Jacqueline Flug, Counsel to the Authority, New York State Liquor Authority
- Bart Watson, Chief Economist, Brewers Association
WHAT: A one-day symposium that will address topics including:
- Federal and State challenges of the industry
- Compliance and sales issues through the 3T system
- Industry struggles and best practices when bringing products to market
- Recent trends in the beverage alcohol industry
WHO: Top wine, spirits and beer suppliers, industry experts, regulatory officials, and members of the beverage alcohol community
WHERE: Roger Smith Hotel, Lexington Avenue, New York, NY
WHEN: Thursday, November 12, 2015