Non-Alcoholic or Dealcoholized Wine


I'm wondering if anyone has ever looked into any state regulations that govern supply or distribution of non-alcoholic or dealcoholized foreign wine products. It looks like the FDA does impose certain labeling requirements on them. Has anyone looked at requirements on the state level?

For example, would a licensed NY Liquor Wholesaler be able to store such products and sell them to other wholesalers and retailers? Since the state liquor authorities/alcoholic beverage boards wouldn't govern this area, we are wondering which administrative bodies (if any) to research.

Sign In or Register to comment.